Which cabin on deck 8 on the epic

harvey1964

I am booking for the norwegian epic in the morning. I have been offered a choice of several cabins on deck 8. Ranging from 8024 to 8041. I know there could be a bit of noise from the main bar , but these are the only cabins available in our budget. Can anyone advise me ? Please ASAP . She's ringing me back in the morning (12hours)

Thank you

I am booking for the norwegian epic in the morning. I have been offered a choice of several cabins on deck 8. Ranging from 8024 to 8041. I know there could be a bit of noise from the main bar , but these are the only cabins available in our budget. Can anyone advise me ? Please ASAP . She's ringing me back in the morning (12hours)

Thank you

As far away from Bliss as you can. So out of that list, 8041. I would really, really try to go back further. That's still over Bliss and it will be noisy (thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa)

As far away from Bliss as you can. So out of that list, 8041. I would really, really try to go back further. That's still over Bliss and it will be noisy (thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa)

We are only going for 3 nights ( taking daughter to see if she likes cruising ) if you can't beat them join them then !!!! We may just go to bliss then !!!! Thank you for advising me

Is a BD cabin on deck 12 any better ? She didn't give me a cabin number so I'm not sure. I have to let her know in the morning, but I could get the BD on deck 12 for an extra £10 each ? What you think ?

I have just looked the deck plan and the BD cabins are in purple which are 12268 12270 12272 12280 12267 12269 12283 and at the other end ( one is aft ?? And one is front ) not sure which is which 12023 12020 12028 12044 12039

Would you go for these instead of deck 8

Is a BD cabin on deck 12 any better ? She didn't give me a cabin number so I'm not sure. I have to let her know in the morning, but I could get the BD on deck 12 for an extra £10 each ? What you think ?

I have just looked the deck plan and the BD cabins are in purple which are 12268 12270 12272 12280 12267 12269 12283 and at the other end ( one is aft ?? And one is front ) not sure which is which 12023 12020 12028 12044 12039

Deck 12 would be much better as there are staterooms above and below you. I had a balcony stateroom above Bliss on the Pearl and it was a nightmare ... booming bass literally shook the stateroom walls and floor.

Here is link to free site drag it decks .... if you line up the elevator and stairways you can see what is above and below you. The cabins with the box symbol are disabled staterooms - don't choose one of them unless someone in your party is disabled.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic

Enjoy the Epic - we're booked on her for the second time next January.

I’d go for deck 12. You have cabins above and below you so it’s quieter. Also, the balconies on deck 8 are quite deep but 1) they are not only right over the lifeboats, 2) all the people on the decks above you can look down on your balcony from THEIR balcony so what’s the point. I am in 12039 on an upcoming TA.

Thank you so much, have never been on this ship or any ncl ships before , I think you are correct ! I will as, for deck 12 then !! I may even ask for the same cabin as you- we are not going until may 2014.been on royal Caribbean a few times so looking forward to seeing the epic ! Thanks again

I got booked on deck 12 - thank you so much for your advise. So glad I didn't book deck 8. It was only £9 each extra !!!! Fantastic ! Can't wait - never been on the epic just a few royal Caribbean ships - so so excited !!! I will be watching on here for more tips

Archived