Murder Mystery Meal?

deneen716

Can anyone tell me what this is like? Is it lunch or dinner? Where is it held? We are sailing on the Dawn.

Did this on the Pearl and it was held during lunch at Le Bistro with a fixed lunch menu (2 or 3 options for app/entre/desert)... 2nd City does a great job & interacts with the audience members - entertaining way to spend 2 hours on a sea day - I thought it was a good value for fee

Thanks! Sounds like fun. I love the one's we have at home. Looking forward to one at sea.:p

It may be different than what you're accustomed to given that the 2nd City Cast plays all the roles - guests are not active participants with parts to play - but it is still entertaining and fun

I don't remember the cost either but it was done during Lunch. There is a fixed menu. The Second City players are the "cast" in it and I think your experience will depend on two things:

1 - If the Second City group onboard your sailing is really great

2 - If the audience is creative in tossing out ideas to be used

For us, it was not as good as other similar local shows here. But on our sailing there was only one really talented member of the Second City troupe. We actually tried a couple of their shows on board. One was 'eh and the other we left before it was done. Just not creative or funny in our opinion.

We also figured out who done it way before so that kind of ruined it for us too.

The only thing I can say is try it!!

Archived