Turtles, Turtle and More Turtles - Carnival excursion

Bibble

Is there anyone out there that has done this?

Is it worth the peace of mind to be on a Carnival excursion? (getting back late, etc, etc) or is the turtle farm something that is so easy to get to and navigate (and possibly cheaper) that there is no need for this?

Adding: I'd like to stop and take a picture in Hell. Is that something this motorcoach/van would do on the way there or back?

thanks for any info!

My advice would be to book it through a local guide instead of through the ship and save yourself a ton of money.

There are numerous reputable guides in Georgetown that have this exact tour for a third of the cost.

Our first time there, we booked this through the ship. As we were getting off the tender, there was a rep out by the dock advertising a similar trip. I asked him of the cost and it was considerably less. I asked a carnival rep if we could get our previously purchased tickets refunded. They said yes so we went with the local tour. Smaller group, more attention, etc...was a lot of fun, especially for the kids.

Archived