Unexso Open Ocean Dolphin Swim

cheryle77

Hi all!

My mom and I are cruising to Freeport, Bahamas, and are looking into this excursion - Unexso Open Ocean Dolphin Swim.

I've tried looking for reviews and information about it on here, but haven't found very much.

Here are my questions:

1. I didn't see this option listed under Carnival excursions. Does anyone know if they offer it? (only saw Dolphin encounter or Dolphin Swim - not open ocean)
  2. Has anyone booked directly with this tour operator - Unexso - for it?
  3. Does anyone have any experience with this tour experience?

We love swimming in the ocean and snorkeling, especially the blue waters of the carribean! If anyone has any other suggestions for tours there, please share with us!

Thanks!!!

Cheryle :)

We did the Unexso Dolphin Swim in Freeport several years ago, while on "land" vacation in the Freeport.

It was wonderful, something that the kids (all now grown) have talked about for years.

It was well worth the money -- it was very professionally done.

Just got back from our cruise and we did the dolphin swim. I also wanted to do the open ocean dolphin swim, but they did not do that on the day our ship was in port (which may be why you are not seeing it listed on Carnival site). We did the dolphin swim in the lagoon through Carnival and it was fantastic. LOTS of time in the water, which included 10 minutes of free swimming time for each person with their own dolphin. The dolphin stays by you the whole time - if you dive down he/she will dive down and resurface with you. Lots of other stuff you got to do with dolphins - all total probably spent a good 45 minutes in water with them. It was an absolutely amazing experience which I highly recommend!

Archived