Regent Website

lisemare

I don't want to be overly optimistic, but last night the website had a "down for maintenance" message on it and this morning everything is working correctly. And unless I'm imagining things, it actually appears faster than it was before all of the outages. Suppose time will tell if it's really fixed...

You know , I wonder if its coincidental to when they open up for excursion booking etc , as my issue happened at the time my cruise opened up for dining reservations .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I would say that there is no connection to booking restaurants or shore excursions. In our case the cruise is next week and there is nothing new to book. That is just my guess. This was an unusual situation. Hasn't happened to us before.

Website was indeed fine this morning.

My cruise had reappeared and not been cancelled!!:mad:

Struggled to find any availability in prime 7 or Signatures.

Spoke with A very nice lady at Regent who managed to arrange a shared table in both restaurants.

Roll on The 28th July :D

Regards

Tom

I just accessed my bookings with no problem. We have two cruises booked. One is for September of this year and I chose the tours in March. The second one is December 2014 so I can't choose tours until next year. I went to booked cruises and the site showed my bookings without any delay. At this point all I can do is look at itinerary, etc. but site works fine.

Thanks for the post. I was getting really frustrated with RSS for there website being down/slow unable to look at excursions ect. But found it fine an hour ago. Kent N Sandy

Archived