Regent Website

lisemare

Anybody having issues when trying to book excursions or specialty dining , logged in and click on make dining reservations and still loading 1 hour after clicking the tab . Bookings opened up today ?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

same here, dining reservations opened for me on 6/10, I logged on a few minutes after midnite and got nowhere with dining reservations.

Tried again the next morning, web site still not functional. I eventually called Regent and booked my reservations by phone.

I suspect Regent is aware that their reservation software is crap because they called me a few days prior to my reservation window opening and offered to help if I had any problems.

good luck

There are problems with the website. I tried getting into my booking for later this month for the past several days and wasn't successful. I finally had T A take care of it for me. She is great. It is our anniversary while onboard so we want it to be special.

same here, dining reservations opened for me on 6/10, I logged on a few minutes after midnite and got nowhere with dining reservations.

Tried again the next morning, web site still not functional. I eventually called Regent and booked my reservations by phone.

I suspect Regent is aware that their reservation software is crap because they called me a few days prior to my reservation window opening and offered to help if I had any problems.

good luck

We will look into the website immediately. Apologize for any inconvenience. We do make call outs and offer to assist to provide excellent service. Please do not conclude that our personal touch is a result of inadequate software. Thank you for your patience.

KSK

We will look into the website immediately. Apologize for any inconvenience. We do make call outs and offer to assist to provide excellent service. Please do not conclude that our personal touch is a result of inadequate software. Thank you for your patience.

KSK

thanks for your response and comment, I stand corrected on the heads up call.:)

I still am unable to access my booking for June 28. Does anyone know if they close the booking as your sailing approaches?

It is great that the president is thoughtful enough to try and get a problem corrected on the weekend. Thanks.

Still not working. We have been unable to get in for days- trying to make final payment for our November cruise. Also trying to book a new excursion to replace a cancelled one. Very frustrating

Still not working. We have been unable to get in for days- trying to make final payment for our November cruise. Also trying to book a new excursion to replace a cancelled one. Very frustrating

If you call Regent, they can cancel and book excursions for you!

Second day in a row that I can't access my account to book excursions.

Thursday it was impossible as I was trying to place a cruise booking with a representative and couldn't access the site at all to compare suites.

Why is the Regent website always so glitchy?

I just accessed my bookings with no problem. We have two cruises booked. One is for September of this year and I chose the tours in March. The second one is December 2014 so I can't choose tours until next year. I went to booked cruises and the site showed my bookings without any delay. At this point all I can do is look at itinerary, etc. but site works fine.

I just accessed my bookings with no problem. We have two cruises booked. One is for September of this year and I chose the tours in March. The second one is December 2014 so I can't choose tours until next year. I went to booked cruises and the site showed my bookings without any delay. At this point all I can do is look at itinerary, etc. but site works fine.

We are aware the site experienced additional difficulties last night. They were corrected. Our IT team is closely monitoring the site.

KSK

Just tried to access my booking on the RSSC website and when I put in my surname and booking number etc it is as if the booking does not exist!

Call to Regent in the morning me thinks!

Hopefully just a glitch but very concerning.

Tom

Hi Eager,

Thanks for the response.

My cruise was not showing in my account.

Guess it must be a website glitch.

I will give Regent a call later as I would like to book a couple of speciality dining options if still available.

Cheers

Tom

Archived