HMC cabana question

dcfan08

If I purchase a Cabana in Half Moon Cay it states that the price is for 8 people, how do they know who should and should not be there? I guess what I am trying to ask is if you had a group of 12 people and there was never more than 8 in the cabana at the same time would that be allowed or do they pass out wrist bands or some other way of keeping track? Thanks in advance.

If I purchase a Cabana in Half Moon Cay it states that the price is for 8 people, how do they know who should and should not be there? I guess what I am trying to ask is if you had a group of 12 people and there was never more than 8 in the cabana at the same time would that be allowed or do they pass out wrist bands or some other way of keeping track? Thanks in advance.

My understanding (from information gathered here) is that you will receive snokerling gear and water mats for 8. Also the food and drink is for 8 people. If you pay for extra people you will extra stuff. I think you can have as many people as you want but they won't get the extra stuff.

I assume you have booked one of the new Beach Villas. If it's anything like the regular cabanas, they really don't check, but just know that you will only get snacks, soft drinks, floats, and snorkel gear for eight people. If you have no problem splitting that amongst twelve people, you should be fine.

Archived