Booking Snorkel Park Beach

SciFiCruiser

For my family to book an excursion through the ship it is @ $160. Where as if we go on our own, admission, umbrella and 2 lounge chairs only run @ $55.

As no food is included with the ship booking is there any reason to book this through the ship as opposed to just going on your own? We don't care about snorkeling so getting included gear is not a factor.

I see no real reason to book the excursion provided you have included all the details in your post.

The only reason I see to book the excursion (and I'm not saying you should) is that you are sure to have an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs to use. Ways to get around this is to go to SP when the excursion won't be there or get there early.

SBtS

I would never book this excursion. I saw it and thought to myself "Why?" Just go there on your own and pay the cover charge. You'll have to pay for your chairs and umbrellas. Or just lay on your towel.

We went last August and had a nice time here and we are planning to spend a few hours here again this August. I would recommend you bring water shoes though. The water was a bit rocky in the beginning.

Archived