Rise and Shine! Good Morning!

Have a Sunny.Happy.Non Stressful DAY!

Smell the Roses..Say Hello..Sing a Song! Make

Someone Smile! Feel Good Today!

Summer is Almost Here!

Belle, I love your posts! The same good wishes right back to you!

Well, I did it! I stayed on track yesterday ....and ...voila....a pound disappeared! Now I have to keep it off! I will post later...maybe if I know I will post here, I will be more careful about what enters my mouth!!!!!

A sunny GOOD morning to all...

I "thought" today would be lower-stress... no such luck... BUT I was careful of what I at yesterday (wish I drank more water "but" will try today)so I'm feeling good (little pain w/o any meds... very good for me) and I feel lighter.. now if only the scale would move but I won't dwell on that.

Baby,

Maybe we should have weighins on Tuesday, so that way any temporary "damage" that happens over the weekend will be corrected for the week...

Have a great day everyone.

Carolyn

Greetings everyone! Aren't you a perky lot? icon_wink.gif I'm not a morning person by nature. It takes a few cups of coffee to get me going. One more should do it.

I've been a good girl as far as my eating goes. Now all I have to do is maintain that until Thursday.

Beth

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

CLICK HERE for the ROLL CALL

<center>realitini1.jpg

realitini2.gif

realitini3.gif</CENTER>

<font size="1">

Maybe we should have weigh-in every day!!!I weigh myself anyway!!!

I am proud to say that I just finished exercising...for the first time in months. I also have been drinking my water.

Good luck to all of us!

Baby,

WAY TO GO...

Originally when I got stuck w/followup calls and stuff this AM I was "going" to not go to gym... well I said.. heck with that.. I'll go, even for a short time. Got there and took care of a few errands that needed to be taken care of (misc. items Alex will need for camp)... a good afternoon.. now if I could only keep drinking that water.. hits HOT and HUMID here.. (don't like that combo).

Carolyn

What's going on with the boards? They are all showing (-)!!

For how long is Alex going to camp? I remember those days. The kitchen was closed for the summer!

It will give you a chance to catch up...it will be much easier for you.

Glad you went to the gym. Here it is cool and comfortable. The sun goes in & out.

Well, right now Alex is "only" going for 2 weeks. Originally we weren't really thinking about having him go, he's never been away on own... we've got elderly relatives so we usually travel in packs. I was looking at the camp options, had heard about this camp before but was told you "have to sign up almost a year in advance" and couldn't find out specific info. Then about 4 weeks ago I tracked it down, got a flyer in mail, spoke to them and found out there was space in session 1, so when Mike was in Orlando Alex, Libby and I took a drive over during an "open house" (mainly for those already signed up or interested for "next year"). He really liked what he saw and was excited about going.. Mike on the other hand was trying to put "doubts" in his mind BUT I had already put down a non-refund. deposit (lol) so he had little clout. Unf. 2nd session is FULL "but" there may be an opening and I told Alex to try to get a "line" (don't allow calls since this may foster homesickness) that I'll try to find out if it's possible to extend it. It's only about 1hr 15min from house..

As far as empty kitchen, I should have such luck.. Libby's "almost" 8 (in August) so she'll be doing daycamp but won't be starting until after July 4th... so I'll be juggling her for a week before.. we'll we do "girl stuff" movies, she LOVES to shop (even just browsing luckily) and maybe I'll finally get to give her a mani/pedicure. Hopefully I'll have parents settled in w/homecare by then. (Dad just got readmit to hospital so it's back to stress).

Good news, I stayed on program, exercised, AND drank most of water...

Hope you all did well today.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll see some positive movement on scale.

Carolyn

A new Good Morning! It looks like a lovely day...sunny and not hot. Theyr'e coming to clean the furnace in the a.m. Hope they come early, so that I can take a walk! Won't exercise today, cuz I think I overdid it yesterday. Good news is that pound is still off! (Went on the scale with so much trepidation this morning!!!)

I hope Alex loves camp. How old is he? Does he know anyone going there? My sons were campers. They loved it. Until they were C.I.T's, I sent them to one which was a little "coddly". Then they chose to go to the "YMHA" camp because they have the reputation of having the best C.I.T. programme. They loved it so much, they worked there afterwards until they were about 23 years old. Camp is the best thing for them. They learn a little independence and they make lifetime friends. Hope he loves it!

Alex will be 12 in November...

he's going "solo" but he's outgoing and just this year has grown "into his skin" (he's extremely bright and kids who don't get to know him may label him the "geek"... <also his having bright copper hair doesn't help w/kids preconceived perceptions>) where he says he's almost considered "cool" in his grade (though he doesn't really try to hard to be --luckily-- in third grade his "goal" was to be "one of the guys" <which the teacher thought was kinda odd-- though after explaining the previous year she understood>.

It's a YMCA camp though they get a true "mix" of campers so Alex "won't" feel like odd-man-out (MOT-- I think you know what that means lol) esp. since we're not terribly religious, Mike had some issues about that and my sister wanted Alex to go to Federation's camp but when I looked at it it seemed A) too religious based and B) was quite pricey compared to others. The BIG selling feature of this camp is when he turns 14 he'll be able to go to adventure camp.. mountain climbing, white water seakayaking and rafting, another that's a Calif. surf camp (Alex still feels at home on the west coast even though we've been east most of his life.. when we went back 2 summers ago he said he "felt like he belonged there") so hopefully he'll have a great time and will look forward to many happy summers down the road.

Now if I can only get everything labeled (I don't iron and got the name tapes that iron on... company didn't offer the sew ins). I think I got everything except bug spray (loads of sunblock... if he remembers to use it, for his peachy complection... I warn him about getting masses of freckles since they take forever to fade.. a few is cute.. otherwise not).

I'm feeling good... stayed on plan and feel great that I'm showing control... trying to keep the stress levels in control. Counting the days till Mike returns... but also trying to figure out what he should bring back for the kids -- in Milan... know he'll pick up something soccer related for Alex... I kid Libby that Daddy'll bring her fashionable for her... wouldn't know her size, how it converts and also Mike's sense of what's cool "isn't". Hope he doesn't bring back something to "eat" for me.. He did that in Belgium, told him to bring back some bunnies or stuff like that for kids (right before easter) and he brought these prailines.. really weird flavors .. guess who ate them.. (and they weren't that good).

Have a great day.. sunny hot but I hope not humid here.

Carolyn

Archived