just picked up my DOCS! Comes in a nice...

RCCL spiral type book with all great info, itinerary, excursions, gifts, port directions, info in each Island being visited on cruise, guest clearance info, charge acct. info, cruise ticket contract... etc..........

For the plane.. It's E-tickets.

This was all done through a T/A.

Ok, gotta go do my Doc Dance now....

I'm so jealous!!! We're just outside of our 30 days before the trip (37 days to be exact! But who's counting????) and I keep bugging my TA (who's also my mom BTW) as to when the docs are coming in...

Yes, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

I just read through everything twice :-)

Seems to be more excursions listed in the book than on the rccl website...

For those traveling soon - you also have a great trip. Thats what there for...

RCCL spiral type book with all great info, itinerary, excursions, gifts, port directions, info in each Island being visited on cruise, guest clearance info, charge acct. info, cruise ticket contract... etc..........

Wow - I really didn't know they were still using physical tickets. Our 5 RCL cruises were all with edocuments, booked through SkyAuction

Our tickets were physical tickets. We booked through the cruiseline directly. Maybe it's SkyAuction that caused you to have "virtual" tickets or whatever name you may call them! Who knows?!

My previous 3 ( I have booked all through priceline) I got the spiral notebook.The other day when I called to change rooms.She told me I would be getting mine as E-docs. :( An end to my collection.

13 more days? You must be so excited..... Which are you going on? Booked any excursions?

I received the spiral book with all the info as well from my TA. Very exciting! And yes there seems to be more excursions in the book than on th website! 13 days!!!!

Archived