Sea lion encounter

bm6pm5

I am looking at possibly doing this while in Nassau. In researching I see Swim With Dolphins Bahamas at Blue Lagoon Island 80$. Also there is Dolphin encounters on Blue Lagoon Island 90$. Has anyone done either of these trips? Am trying to compare the 2 any reviews are helpful.

I am looking at possibly doing this while in Nassau. In researching I see Swim With Dolphins Bahamas at Blue Lagoon Island 80$. Also there is Dolphin encounters on Blue Lagoon Island 90$. Has anyone done either of these trips? Am trying to compare the 2 any reviews are helpful.

Where are these prices coming from.

Dolphin Swim is $198

Dolphin encounter is $98

Sea Lion Encounter is $90

http://www.dolphinencounters.com

We've done all three. I loved, loved, loved the sea lions. Dolphin are wonderful as well. You can't go wrong with any of these programs.

Found the 2 different websites thru google. Noticed that they were both on Blue lagoon island. Is it 2 different companies as it is priced diferently or maybe 1 was an old site? Got the prices from the web sites. Really only looking at the sea lions. Have done dolphins before.

Thanks for the input Scuba girl!!

Just signed up to do the sea lion interaction at Atlantis. It's $140 I think. Reviews seemed good. You get to hug, kiss, feed them I think. 6 per group for about 30 min or so in the water and some kind of tour too.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hubby and I did the Sea Lion encounter at Blue Lagoon and it was awesome! I would do it again in a heartbeat! :D

How much actual time did you get with the sea lions? Which one at Blue Lagoon did you do?

Archived