Today I went shopping!

babylene

I am so excited. You are the first people to hear....I had great success today...bought 2 pantsuits....-50%!!! It is difficult for me to find clothes that really fit well...so I am VERY HAPPY. Hope this isn't cause for a divorce...spent lots of moolah!!!!!!

Thank you both. I haven't shown them to him yet, but I "Hinted" that they were$$$$. Of course, he doesn't know HOW MUCH !!!!!! I will break the news to him SLOWLY & CAREFULLY!!!!

Anyways....worst comes to worst...it's my birthday in July...so I'll tell him it's my b-day present.

The good thing...I don't want to gain weight, so I am trying to be good. (Although I was hungry and just had 1/2 bagel with a little light butter. Hope the scale will be my friend tomorrow!

Good for you, Baby! I always buy something I want and if DH fusses, I say it is for my birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, Christmas...whatever is coming up next...LOL!

icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif

Mariner of the Seas-May, 2004

Carnival Destiny-June, 2002

If you haven't hit the divorce court yet, I doubt it will happen now. icon_wink.gif If shopping for new (and hopefully smaller) clothes keeps you from snacking, it might be worth it. Like my reasoning??? icon_biggrin.gif

Beth

<font face='Comic Sans MS' color=6B8E23><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until Mariner Reali-tini Cruise</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=6B8E23&cdt=2005;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

CLICK HERE for the ROLL CALL

<center>realitini1.jpg

realitini2.gif

realitini3.gif</CENTER>

<font size="1">

I wish I could say I bought a smaller size...but, you know, the body is changing icon_rolleyes.gif As a matter of fact, the saleslady didn't believe when I said size 12...then she said sure enough that I was right. But some brands...the size 12 doesn't fit...oy vay!!!

It's very hot out. Maybe in an hour, I'll go for a walk. I need the exercise!

Hubby still doesn't know how much I spent..Ha! Ha! I really shocked myself because I am a terrible shopper (in my old age), so when I go to town...I'm overwhelmed. But I deserve it,right???? It makes up for all of the things I haven't bought!

What a sad commentary that I have to justify myself!

Archived