Sunshine -- free steamroom or do you pay a fee?

mirp

I'm thinking of booking a Med cruise on Carnival Sunshine.

What I like to do on a cruise is go to the steamroom every day.

Any one know if there is a free steamroom in the gym changing room or do I need to pay a fee to use the SPA ones?

(I read that there were free saunas somewhere -- but I'm a wet heat person so I want to know about STEAM Rooms).

TIA

Just came off June 7th Sunshine sailing Cloud 9 cabin 11008, walked down one floor and went to steam room and hot stone chaise's daily...

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I have been on Breeze (spa room) and Dream (once with spa room and once without), With a spa room the steam area is included in the price and you get a rubber wrist band, and they put a sticker on your sign and sail card, you must show your sign sail card to get a access card to enter into the steam room area. When I did not have a spa room I did have to pay extra ($249 for couple I believe). and you were given a wrist band plastic not easy to take on and off, the kind they give you on a tour or club.

For me the best part was the pool in the steam area, but I did not like it on the Breeze since it had a glass window ceiling and was to bright, and the Breeze did not have a quiet room where you could relax read a book and it cool, over all the areas were bigger on the Dream than the Breeze, the bad part of the dream was the pool in the spa area looked into part of the gym I would rather have that than the bright sunlight on the Breeze.

For me I would not get it on the Breeze but I would on the Dream. If you don't get a spa room take a tour on the first day and decide for yourself.

Archived