Royal Caribbean - Vision of the Seas - Oct 28, 2013 - TransAtlantic

MiamiLatins

• 4 weeks later...
YYYuuuhuuuuuu.....:rolleyes:

guess whom you'll be seeing again....?? :D:D:D

we'll be on vision. knowing all the ports in europe. like the caribbean ports (better in fall/winter). we like TA's for the seadays.

ulrich

• 2 weeks later...

basseterre is a nice. we usually spend the day on the beach at frigate bay. there are chairs and two beach bars.

st.maartin: we go to the downtown beach and st. croix we get a day-pass for the sand castle beach resort.

what are your plans?

ulrich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Add two more - my husband and I will be aboard. We're looking forward to this trip. We'll be arriving in Lisbon the previous Wednesday to tour the area for five days prior to the cruise. I've never been to Europe so I'm looking forward to seeing/visiting Portugal.

We're doing another transatlantic in the Spring - on the Legend - Ft.Lauderdale to Copenhagen, and another one next Fall - the Silhouette from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale. Hey, my husband retired last November and we've been planning these for years (plus he's treating :) - next November's trip will be to celebrate 25 year's together.

Ken (and Dan).

Hi Ken and Dan,

welcome!

Glad you can stay a couple of days pre-cruise in Lisbon. Make sure you take the tram No. 28-it is so much fun!

Ron and me will arrive on Thursday before the cruise. And spend some time shopping-excellent value for money for shoes and such... ;-)

Our Cruise Plans for 2014 include Celebrity Millenium Tokyo-Vancouver in May... that would be very different... ;-)

Ahoy

• 2 weeks later...

I will be joining you on the Vision TA. Prior to the cruise I am spending a couple days in Seville and a few days in Lisbon.

There will be a couple from Manchester UK on the cruise also.

I look forward to meeting everyone

Archived