Can anyone suggest a NICE Hilton hotel or Snooze & Cruise in Seattle?

got2shop

Hi! We are cruisin out of Seattle for an Alaskan Vacation & currently have booked the Hilton Garden inn in Renton for the snooze & cruise but..I have heard that Renton is not a good area?? Does anyone have any input on this..or a referral for a safe nice place for 1 overnite stay or a snooze & cruise deal?? Thx :0)

I'm surprised no one has responded yet - for my .02 it isn't necessarily renton is a bad area - just not ideal for sightseeing in Seattle.

Downtown Seattle, or around the Seattle Center would be better for being near the attractions. Near Seattle Center you can take the monorail into downtown & walk a few blocks toward the water to pike place market. Also Seattle Center is near the space needle.

Both downtown & seattle center will be more expensive than SeaTac or Renton, but worth it to be more in the heart of things. I hear good things about the Mayflower, that's downtown. Silver Cloud Inn lake union has decent amenities & a free shuttle (not to the cruise pier though). If you are looking for the cruise I see coming up in about a week, the more popular places may well be booked up, or at least nothing for bargains left on available rooms unless you find one on a bidding site like priceline.

Archived