We recently noticed you had multiple accounts on file with us. No worries. We’ve merg

Guest debbiejohncruise

My wife in December went from Platinum to Past Guest with no cruise history. I sent in an email Dec 12th no response yet. I figured to give them a little time before I called. So its been three weeeks now. Guess its getting to call as we cruise again In February.

I have the same issue and am sailing in 4 weeks. A rep is trying to fix it now. She told me I need to click "I am a latitudes member" in the Latitudes section, "are you a latitudes member?" This is the same response listed under FAQ. Except I don't see that section anywhere. Very frustrating.

Please let me know if someone finds a solution!

Actually I did end up calling NCL. I checked my wife's account just before I called them and it still showed her status still as past guest. Not sure if my call had anything to do with it but the person I talked to said check her account now its been updated. Her cruise history was now updated but it still said past guest. Later in the day it did show her as platinum again. I sure wish they wouldn't keep changing our numbers though.

It only happens when you book through a third party and they don't use your prior number to book. When you update your account their system recognize you as a past guest and merge the accounts. If you book through them it does not happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nope, just happened to me. Booked my third cruise through NCL and they gave me a new number while erasing my cruise history.

Never used HSN, but used the same online agency twice before. They said I had multiple accounts, HUH? Said something like 4 people at my address - maybe, I live in an apartment building but have the apartment number listed. What gives? I think they have serious problems going on. It will take about 6 weeks to correct and find my cruise history. And if they don't, how am I ever going to prove that first cruise I took many years ago.

Hey Norwegian, it's the 21st century. Get with it!!!!

Edited by lolane1
spelling

Actually I did end up calling NCL. I checked my wife's account just before I called them and it still showed her status still as past guest. Not sure if my call had anything to do with it but the person I talked to said check her account now its been updated. Her cruise history was now updated but it still said past guest. Later in the day it did show her as platinum again. I sure wish they wouldn't keep changing our numbers though.

Just an update. I called the latitudes number today and after explaining my issue and being transferred a few times, they resolved the problem. It did take a little while, but I eventually spoke to someone who helps with website issues.

Try calling. Do not wait the 4-6 week turnaround time via email.

"We recently noticed you had multiple accounts on file with us..." I received this email from NCL and it spoiled my Christmas surprise. My husband booked our cruise as a Christmas present to me. Upon booking, NCL assigned me a new latitudes number. After not having cruised or contacted NCL for many years, and having only cruised with them once before, I suddenly received that email. Oops.

Just an update. I called the latitudes number today and after explaining my issue and being transferred a few times, they resolved the problem. It did take a little while, but I eventually spoke to someone who helps with website issues.

Same thing just happened to us. Called latitudes and was also resolved on the phone.

I did call and they had to put in a request to some department to find my cruise history. It wasn't resolved on the phone. Lucky you.

When booking always make sure to give your current Lat number . Through TA , NCL , Costco anybody . It is such a hassle to retrieve your old number. I lost mine to the HSN debacle .. Did get it back after a bit of back and forth..

What would be nice is if you could check a box and lock it down in your profile .

Do Not Change --- check here ;)

I like my old number , its ingrained in my brain . For how long I dont know..

I am glad I read though this thread. On our recent breakaway cruise my husband did not get any letter with his status and rewards...at the time just thought big ship mistakes happen with deliveries.

He recently got the email that they noticed multiple numbers so they merged them together. I just went into his MyNcl account and it only shows he is past guest with no cruises listed in his history.

Will see what happens next. I will call the number and send a communication.

Coka

I am glad I read though this thread. On our recent breakaway cruise my husband did not get any letter with his status and rewards...at the time just thought big ship mistakes happen with deliveries.

He recently got the email that they noticed multiple numbers so they merged them together. I just went into his MyNcl account and it only shows he is past guest with no cruises listed in his history.

Will see what happens next. I will call the number and send a communication.

Coka

Well that was easy-peasy! Woo-hoo! Customer service in Miami rocks! I just got off the phone and Pascale assisted me. She could see the past cruises and she got it corrected...asked me to check online again and voila! Mr. Coka's cruise history has returned. Her list matched my list! Many thanks to Pascale!

coka:D

This happened to me when I used the HSN Promo. It would be better if they merged the accounts into your oldest number.

Same here. Weird thing is my husband just got this 'mrege' email yesterday. I have no idea why.

The HSN thing was a good while ago and I thought they merged our numbers back then.

OP: It doesn't make a difference...you lose nothing. It's just an ID # change :)

OOOOPS!

Nevermind!

Check your account. I just went into my husband's and it seem he has lost his entire status :mad: Not happy about being on hold.

Well now it's happened to me. So frustrating! Can someone please provide the Latitude dept phone number or direct me where to find it? Thanks.

800-327-7030 be prepared to wait....

Edited by halos

800-327-7030 be prepared to wait....

OK...wait wasn't all that bad once I called the Latitudes number listed there.

Thanks to the OP! If you hadn't posted this, I'd have assumed everything was OK and because we cruise in 3 weeks, DH would have missed out on some perks....so thank you!!!

Edited by halos

Ditto on multiple numbers. Probably 6 or 7 by now. Your Latts # is just as important as your name. This is how you get a new # assigned. When your lat # gets omitted from your reservation, it acts as a new account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is commonly done by travel agents not taking the time to connect the two.

Attach, attach, attach, your Lats # to all correspondence's!!!!!!!!! But......... NO........you should NOT loose anything, at least I never have.