Behinds the scenes tour?

Hikini

Finally reached platinum status :)

As for the tour, is it just 1 invite for me only? Travelling with our 2 children & husband... will they have to stay behind while mommy go on tour? or are they invited too?

It is just for the person who is platinum. I recommend mommy going on the tour! It is pretty amazing!

coka

I thought I read somewhere that Suite guests were invited on a bridge tour or behind the scenes tour. Is this true?

I was just about to ask the same question...

For Behind the scenes tour definitely no.

Bridge tours depend highly on the captain (even if the bridge is included or not in the "Grand Tour" :D) but I've never gotten invite just because being in a suite. Much more likely is that some captains invite people attending M&G to the bridge tour, like happened to us on Star last year.

I thought I read somewhere that Suite guests were invited on a bridge tour or behind the scenes tour. Is this true?

From what I've seen, you don't get one automatically, but it doesn't hurt to ask the Concierge about the possibility of it happening. We were on a suite on the Sky and asked about it. We tagged along with another group that was getting a tour.

It is very interesting and takes several hours. You will tour the kitchens, laundry area, food storage areas and theater. Wear comfortable walking shoes because you will walk and walk and walk!

Tracy

We paid for our tour on the Pearl and loved it - BUT we were at the end of the line of the tour and on our tour a group of 4 monopolized the tour guides time; constant questions, and by the time the people at the end got to whatever was being talked about, everyone else was already moving on. Being at the end, we couldn't even hear what the guide was saying. I found it very interesting and wanted to pause take it in, read the walls, see all the desserts <G>, etc.

My advise - try to get right behind the guide when they lead you off on the tour.

Archived