Def lack of Splendor reviews on here!!

HappyChappy

Just been on the Splendor and had a cracking time. Full review elsewhere and will post a shorter one soon but why have not many folk actually reviewed their cruise on The Splendor.

Strange. Lots of reviews for other ships so lets see you all bum up the Splendor. apart from the tacky pink and those awful black toilet tiles all aver the ship she is a good ship and once you have sussed on that your best pal on the ship is deck 5 then you are laughing.

Lets see those Splendor Reviews.

Just been on the Splendor and had a cracking time. Full review elsewhere and will post a shorter one soon but why have not many folk actually reviewed their cruise on The Splendor.

Strange. Lots of reviews for other ships so lets see you all bum up the Splendor. apart from the tacky pink and those awful black toilet tiles all aver the ship she is a good ship and once you have sussed on that your best pal on the ship is deck 5 then you are laughing.

Lets see those Splendor Reviews.

I started mine and it disappeared :( - I have to do it again I guess. I don't know what happened to it.

Archived