Cabin size on the Sapphire mini suites

harfield

We have just booked our next cruise on the Sapphire Sydney to San Francisco and received Cabin D210 showing it will take a 3rd or 4th person. Is this room any bigger then a normal Mini suite or just more swing down beds. I am now wondering as there is only my wife and if I should have got just a normal mini suite instead and not being cluttered up with swing down beds on the wall. Bob

Aussie Bob- We have just booked the 4/17/07 Sydney to SF. This is our first time on Princess, though we are seasoned cruisers. Wondered if you were on the same cruise too? If so, we are right down the hall!:)

CarolynB- Thanks for the website and fabulous pics of the mini-suite!:cool:

Only difference between your mini and the rest is that there will be beds 'available' to drop down if needed. With only two of you in the cabin, you will barely know they are there. The cabin will be the same size as any other mini on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise.

I was just wondering what is the deal with uncovered balconies? We are booked on the Sapphire princess D209 to Alaska. So, are we gonna be hangin' out in the rain or what?

Thanks all for your comments. Looks as if we wont even notice the pull down beds from your comments. When they are up is it unsightly or stick out from the wall at all. Localady yes we are on the same cruise and on the same roll call CC Aussie bob that me. What cabin do you have.

Thanks Carolyn for those great pics on the mini suites. They are very clear and in detail. And cant wait to tie myself to the rail as well. Aussie bob

Archived