Studio cabins Epic

Bonzy49

Well I had cabin 12571. ....did it feel small? Not really ...the most annyng thing was the changing lights which to could only adjust from beside the bed.

The bathroom or lack of it was not to my liking as to dry yourself you had to get out of je shower and hope that no one knocked!!!

The bed was two singles put together. With four decent pillows....and a duvet,there were plenty of towels and soap and shampoo in dispensers.there were the customary towel animals on the beds. There was also an ice bucket .

Part of the floor is carpeted and part wood. The loo is unlike the balcony cabins and has wooden 'walls ' around it.the balcony has translucent glass!!

As for the lounge...I was fifteen minutes rond trip away from it! I found it easy to find and for breakfast there is coffee...pastries......yogurts and cereal.I had breakfast down there a few times .

Here was a board asking people to write their names down and what they would like to do.some had written. Things like...find a bird.! not this one thanks!!

The meeting took place at 1830 every night...not good timng at all...as we were either getting ready or at a show or dinner.so I didnt attend.

All n all the cruise was OK....but I dnt think NCL is for me...there were many different embarkation days and loud announcements were made i. Six languages....very annoying when you are trying to sleep.

Well those who are booked hope you enjoy your studios!!!

Newbie here wanting to travel in mid September for a week. I also heard about these studios.

Are they only available on Epic?

Probably not complete a complete list but NCL Breakaway has them as well and Norwegian Pride of America has added some solo cabins a while ago, as in future the NCL Getaway will have.

The new RCCL Quantum of the seas will have solo cabins too. So more and more choices.

Just a word of warning, you do not pay a single supplement but be careful if a standard inside cabin even for one person is not cheaper at your sailing date.

Archived