C&A Magazine out yet? When expected?

Greetings Fellow Cruisers,

Has anyone received the latest C&A Magazine as yet?

If so, would you be kind enough to check if there is a coupon for the Vision 10/16/05 sailing.

If not, when should the new issue be out?

Thanks in Advance,

Mildred

Vision 10/05

Serenade 05/05

Monarch 08/03

I wonder if they are not "manipulating" their coupons?.

On the 3rd Qtr last year, I got mine on Sept 30th,it had a coupon that I could use.SO I booked on the 30th.Well,that particular issue.For some strange reason it had a Start date on the coupon.Something I have not seen since..It started on Oct 1st (in other words booked between Oct 1 and Nov 30th)..Well in my excited state.I did not notice the start date.RCI claims they wont take it.I wrote Mr Fain,he said to send it in..He would try to follow-up on it.

Anyway..I know.Theres no sinister plot here..But it is aggrevating :(

It should be very soon. July is when they will be sent out again. I am just not sure of when. Actually, I think they are sent out in phases. I was told there will be one for the Freedom, just not sure of all of the dates. The rep. did tell me one would be for the C&A sailing. Just would not tell me anymore than that.

Jan

cbtravel1,

You know what's about to happen :D You're going to be hit with all kinds of request. Me being one of them. Could you please look and see if there are any Rhapsody of the Sea coupons and for when. Thank you so much.

Linda

Thank you very much for checking the coupon section for me.

"We downloaded our coupons from the web site for our Jewel cruise "

How do you download coupons from the website???

Thank you again,

Mildred

Vision 10/05

Serenade 05/05

Monarch 08/03

We received our Crown & Anchor magazine today. I'll sorry to inform you know that I do not see a coupon for the Vision 10/16/05 sailing.

Cherrin

Did it have one for The Radiance to Hawaii on May 7, 2006?

Thanks

:) :) :) :)

Emmy ... Rhapsody 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26/06 savings certificate $65 U.S. per Interior Stateroom or $125 per Oceanview & Above Stateroom.

Dan ... Mariner 1/15,2/26, 5/7, 8/27/06 with the same savings certificate.

Cherrin

P.S. These are gold member certificates.

Emmy ... Rhapsody 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26/06 savings certificate $65 U.S. per Interior Stateroom or $125 per Oceanview & Above Stateroom.

Cherrin

Thank you Cherin.... hope to see my mag SOON! sometimes slower to get to me here in Canada

Emmy

Cherrin

Many thanks, too bad it's not the date range we want...oh well....thanks for your help!

Last issue I seem to remember that you would get coupons for suites - is my memory serving me correctly. If so, it will probably help us as we're planning to be in either a JS or a GS next time.

TIA,

Donna

Sorry but I do not see any coupons for the Sovereign. There is a $25 coupon for Interior cabins or $50 for Oceanview or above for the 4-nt Western on the Enchantment or Splendor, 4-nt Baja Mexico Monarch of the Seas, or 5-nt Western on Enchantment or Splendor all for 2006.

Hopes this helps.

Cherrin

Archived