C&A Magazine out yet? When expected?

Posted by Mildred:"This is the link to the RCL UK website...

http://www.crownandanchorsociety.co.uk/index.php

click on the button on the left for the member savings.. I can see the coupons but not read them :("

If you open the PDF file for the coupons, there's a little magnify glass on the toolbar. Click on that and keep clicking somewhere on the coupon text, and the whole page will magnify more each time you click.

I guess we can convert the British pounds to US dollars to get an idea of the US savings, but at least we can see what sailings they're for.

Thanks for the link, Mildred!!!!

Calling from Maryland here. . . no magazine in the mail as of today. I've heard that they mail the magazine in "batches". Are those batches, first those who have sailed infrequently but still on the rolls (gotta get them back)? Second, those who sailed recently but have made no reservations)? Lastly, those who we know are sailing again no matter what (we all ready got their reservations). We have two sailings pending, why would they be in a hurry to send us the magazine?

If you like the C&A mags for the coupons, good ... otherwise, there is really nothing of substance in those magazines. The pictures are terribly misleading, the stories are quite vague ... you can learn tons more about cruises just patrolling these boards for a half-hour or so.

The only C&A mag worth its salt is the one with itineraries on it ...

Sorry. I'd rather get an insurance magazine, fer cryin out loud.

If anyone need extra coupons, we got our book this week, and will not be using them any time soon. I was just laid off from my job of 3 years yesterday,:( so that puts cruises on hold for now. The only good thing is I had already paid for our Empress cruise on 9/12:D . Again, happy to send these along.

Debbie

We just received ours this past week. We will not be using any in the near future, since I was just laid off from my job of three years:( . Luckly, I've paid for out 9/12 cruise on Empress. If anyone needs one, I'll be happt to send it on to you.

Debbie

Was there an issue that had coupons for this fall that are still good? The last issue I currently have my hands on has coupons that had to be used by 3/31/05. It was Issue 1, 2005. Is this latest issue Issue 2 or Issue 3 for this year?

Thanks,

Theron

Archived