Green Coffee Bean Extract

kcdancerkc

There are a couple of thousand reports of certain kinds working according to reviews some lost a little , some lost a lot - few lost nothing at all.

- I read this article first and going to try and split a bottle of this type with hubby. Basically says that : it works by reving up energy/metabolism and works also by keeping your blood sugar level = less cravings, fuller faster. Apparently Svetol is the key. But you can still sleep! No problems with high blood pressure.

http://alivebynature.com/the-case-for-svetol-green-coffee-bean-extract/

this is the one I am looking at: I read hundreds of reviews on this one:

Seems to be in line with the Dr./guest that did this show with Dr. Oz last year

So I went to amazon and did a lot of reading--I've been waiting it out instead of running to the credit card the minute I see Dr. Oz Show - like I did with Raspberry Keytones - which I really did not give a fair chance. On Amazon:

NatureWise Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Ultra Pure with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement, 90 Caps

I don't drink coffee - so this should be interesting - love the smell but not the taste - unless a really chocolage sweet capachino:)

Anyone else here tried the coffee bean thing - investigating this? Only found one other thread on this and was abruptly poo-poohed.:D

My daughter is doing some crazy fasting /liquid / expensive supplement diet and is losing 1 lb per day.... she only needs to lose 15 because she is a shorty at 24,

but since her first time to need a diet - she doesn't realize it has high odds of coming back fast! ( She had two foot surgeries in a year and couldn't move around)! I worry about what she is doing to her body.

There are lots of other ways to incorporate green coffee bean extract into your diet which doesn't involve drinking coffee. The most important part of the 'coffee' is the CGA anti oxidant that it contains. There is a very interesting article you should read which may give you a little more insight before you spend your hard earned cash on anything ;)

Does coffee help weight loss?

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7809302

I tried the green coffee pill with the svertol from Amazon, I thought I'd like to lose 10lbs before I cruise. I saw it on Dr Oz, read the reviews so thought why not? Don't bother. I don't know why I let myself get caught up in this crap I should know better. I doesn't work. I am doing what I should be doing instead, eating right and exercising. There is no magic pill.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hubby went and bought this stuff even though I told him I thought it was just one more gimmick where the only weight he would lose would be in his wallet. What he discovered was that these tablets just made him feel even hungrier than he usually is. So he threw the rest out.

What happened to him might not happen to others. Some folks might indeed lose weight with this product, but it did not work for Hubby.

By the way, I am growing increasingly wary of nutrition products about which Dr Oz or his guests make glowing claims. I haven't discovered any miracle vitamin or mineral or concoction described on his show that has been proven to be especially beneficial to me to help in weight loss.

• 1 month later...

I also tried this in February/March. Although I never lost any weight, I did eat some high calorie food and also drank a few Cosmos while eating my usual foods. SO there MAY have been some benefit. However, I think the poster who wrote that only the wallet would be lighter is correct. We all know there is no magic pill, but keep hoping that maybe science has found it.

Nikki

I take 3 pills a day, morning noon and night. I do notice a difference on the scale every week I stick to my proper eating habits. If people are thinking they can eat normally (I.E. too much) and this is going to compensate - then you are dreaming. I find it helps my body shed fat more efficiently when combined with exercise - to the tune of about 1/2lb a week.

If you're looking for "magic", try incorporating chia seeds - that will clean you out in a hurry!

Archived