Atlantis in late July....

wigglit

We are porting in Nassau on the Victory, July 26th. There are 6 of us (37,37,16,16,13,13) . We are at port from 0700-1730, 10 hours. I am thinking about booking a room at Comfort Inn so we can use Atlantis for the day. I can book for $251.00 per room, 4 person max. I will have to get two rooms but it will still be cheaper than $145.00 that the boat charges. Unless someone has a better option :D:D?

Does anyone know it the park will be crowded at that time of the summer?

Thanks,

Karen

We are porting in Nassau on the Victory, July 26th. There are 6 of us (37,37,16,16,13,13) . We are at port from 0700-1730, 10 hours. I am thinking about booking a room at Comfort Inn so we can use Atlantis for the day. I can book for $251.00 per room, 4 person max. I will have to get two rooms but it will still be cheaper than $145.00 that the boat charges. Unless someone has a better option :D:D?

Thanks,

Karen

Yes, of course it will be crowded. It's the high season for families.

You can also check "events" for things going on .. http://www.atlantis.com/events.aspx

Thanks,

Karen

Make sure you add all the associated taxes, add'l ppl in a room charges etc.

They add up.

Check www.majestictoursbahamas.com for add'l tickets instead of booking another room. (they don't advertise atlantis tickets, but contact them, they have them.

I don't know where you got that rate. On their website, it looks like $315 is the cheapest rate for 4 people, not including the 20% tax and $21 fee pp. It's a peak time - we've done CS, but on off times, and saved a little money. Just get them through majestic.

Archived