Baltimore cruisers! Let's start a PETITION to get us a ship!!

albether7

I started looking at RC 2015 sailings out of Jersey today. I switched from Royal to Carnival a while back because I liked Carnival's kids program better. The Quantum sailings are looking pretty good.

They currently offer year-round cruises from Baltimore of 6-, 7-, 8-, and 10-Days length. They go to Bermuda, Key West & Bahamas (including their private island, beautiful Coco Cay:)), Western Caribbean, and Eastern Caribbean (my January 10-Day Eastern cruise is visiting San Juan, tortola, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten), and New England & Canada. Check them out!:)

How is Bermuda as a port stop? I went there years ago during a land vacation and loved it (though it rained everyday but the last). Have you been? Didn't Pride offer Bermuda at one point?

Citizens of Nebraska

Rise up and demand a cruise ship in Omaha....

And Missouri. Closest port for us is about 10-12 hour drive..... I feel as bad for Baltimore as I do Boston. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is Bermuda as a port stop? I went there years ago during a land vacation and loved it (though it rained everyday but the last). Have you been? Didn't Pride offer Bermuda at one point?

Yes, Pride did offer limited sailings to Bermuda for about a year or two. Unfortunately, we never got a chance to go. I have yet to visit Bermuda.:( But that will most likely change within a year-- I'm thinkin' our second cruise on Grandeur will be Bermuda.:D It looks really appealing as a port of call because the ship stays docked there for 1-3 days. Enough time to really explore.:)

What Carnival offered from Baltimore was often ridiculous. By contrast, RCL offers varied and imaginative itineraries from Baltimore and, apparently, quite successful. We took took the Grandeur of the Seas several years ago to St Juan, St. Croix (yes, St. Croix), Labadee, Dominican Republican and St. Maarten. A great cruise.

What do you think... Lay down and whine:o or do something????

Here's the deal...Anyone willing to "pony up" and let Carnival here what we're saying!!!

I'll start: Carnival bring Baltimore a ship!!

1. Al Bether

Unless that petition is green.....good luck...

Archived