Dream coming to New Orleans, April 2014

comp_hop1

Beginning April 20, 2014, Carnival Dream will launch year-round seven-day Caribbean cruises from New Orleans. The 3,646-passenger vessel will mark a significant increase in seven-day capacity for this popular cruise program from the Big Easy. There will also be a unique nine-day cruise departing April 5, 2014, from Port Canaveral to New Orleans with calls in Aruba, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, along with a special six-day cruise round-trip from New Orleans departing April 14, 2014, visiting Costa Maya, Roatan and Cozumel.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 8 months later...
We are going April,14, 2014 out of New Orleans 6 day Dream

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lucky you. You will love the Dream. We have sailed on her four times, and each time I discover more things I like.

The Dream is the class of Carnival, imho. enjoy. We will miss her in NE Florida.

Just wondering why you pulled up this old news from 2013??

Just wondering why posters have to be so rude on cruise critic. If it bothered you that this was "old news" why read it and comment on it. You are why this site gets on my nerves so much. Too much of these comments in between so much good information. Geesh, get a life!

We loved the Dream---even though we were "stranded" in St. Maarten. LOL

P.S. It was a great cruise/trip---just don't believe everything that you hear in the news. We were sitting on our cabin couch watching CNN news laughing our heads off about our "dire" situation. We were hardly inconvenienced while on the ship. Our trip ended just a little differently than we planned.

I love the Dream :) I was on her last year and will be sailing on her again in July. It's the only cruise I've been on so I don't have anything to compare it to but it was a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We're booked on the Dream in July (Can't wait). It's our first time on the dream and was wondering if anyone has eaten at the steakhouse (I made reservations, just wondering if it's worth it). Also wondering if anyone has used the spa services and if so which ones do you recommend?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just wondering why posters have to be so rude on cruise critic. If it bothered you that this was "old news" why read it and comment on it. You are why this site gets on my nerves so much. Too much of these comments in between so much good information. Geesh, get a life!

LIKE!

I don't understand why people feel it's okay to challenge, argue, abuse or denigrate others on this site when chances are they'd never be so rude in their daily life! Maybe it's the anonymity but for heaven's sake, people, remember what your mother always told you- if you don't have something nice to say, just say nothing at all! :rolleyes: