Pictures of Cabin #2485 on the Breeze

sarahecohen

Hi there,

Does anyone here have any pictures of cabin #2485 or any of the L-shaped ocean views on the Breeze?

For anyone that has stayed in that cabin in the past, can you tell me about the noise level, if any?

Thanks!

I did not book that room, but I booked a room very close to it and I used this site to look at the room.. I have not heard of anything about the noise levels. I was told there will be more motion to the boat.. I think if we hear anything it may be the engine and things like that ?? We booked the room #2470. It is not as big as the L shaped ones, but it is bigger than the normal size rooms and it has a view of the back of the ship. The picture of your room you want is on there.

It will not let me post the link ?? I will try it again..

http://********************/

I stayed in 2485 on the Dream, which is similar to the Breeze. It is a great room and is HUGE! There are 2 picture windows with ledges big enough to sit in and my son could stand in them. It has the regular bathroom plus a separate bathroom with sink and small bathtub. I would def stay in 2485 in any of the Dream class ships again. The only downside is the entire room will vibrate loudly when entering or leaving ports when the thrusters? are on.

I stayed in 2485 on the Dream, which is similar to the Breeze. It is a great room and is HUGE! There are 2 picture windows with ledges big enough to sit in and my son could stand in them. It has the regular bathroom plus a separate bathroom with sink and small bathtub. I would def stay in 2485 in any of the Dream class ships again. The only downside is the entire room will vibrate loudly when entering or leaving ports when the thrusters? are on.

Thanks for your input! Did you notice any loudness from crew members? Looking at deck plans it looks like theres some sort of closet or storage or something along the L shape. Did you ever hear anything from that? I'm only asking cause my best friend is a very light sleeper. I think he can tolerate the thrusters from entering and leaving ports, but idk about banging and loud crew members all through the day/night.

I was worried about that crew stairwell too and I did not hear a thing from people using it. I was also concerned about being under the dining room on Deck 3, but only heard very faint singing and music one night from one of the performances. I would book this cabin in a heartbeat-I think these odd shaped cabins are hidden gems!

I just booked it! I am so happy. The agent on the phone said that those cabins are infamous and not many people realize how big they are.

I was looking at the deck plans and other pics of cabins, specifically suites, and I noticed that my room is BIGGER than most SUITES on that ship!

When I told this to my friend he goes "I'm amazed they don't price it higher."

My theory is that it IS a deluxe ocean view, and as such, should be priced as a deluxe oceanview. Silly to make a cabin category for 2 or 3 bigger oceanview cabins. Although, I know of SOME cruise lines (*cough* NCL *cough*) that WOULD probably make that a cabin category, like "Large Deluxe Ocean View" to get some more bucks. LOL!

I have been in #2485 on both the Breeze and Dream, and it's an awesome cabin. It's nearly twice as big as a regular Deluxe OV, and has two windows instead of one. There was NO noise from the crew stairwell, and I didn't notice any extra motion. As has been mentioned, it's fairly noisy in the mornings when coming into port, but that's a very minor thing compared to the huge amount of room. I highly recommend this cabin!

w. w. w. cruiselinerooms. com

Just combined each one. For some reason it will not let me post the link.

Thanks for the link. I may change my mind about the cabin I planned on booking for my Breeze cruise. :)

Archived