Balcony guarantee

If they did it was before my cruising time.

I have been hoping for these every new build they come out with. Seems that RCL's footprint is not going to incorporated this style at all.

I know a lot of people on the boards said those type of rooms are very windy. So maybe that's why they went away from that.

I know a lot of people on the boards said those type of rooms are very windy. So maybe that's why they went away from that.

Not true. The cabin I was in had a six foot overhang (see below). If you are under that there is nowhere for the air to go, so it is not that bad. In fact on one sea day we where doing 20 knots with a 17 knot tail wind. I had papers on the lounger next to me that stayed put without a paper weight. However, if you are standing at the rail, yes, you will feel the wind.

9500_3280.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback, greatly appreciated. We got a balcony guarentee on a 5 night on Liberty going to Labadee and Falmouth, only 449.00. Thought that was pretty good for a balcony, especially since it is in March during spring break time. Anyway, thanks again, only 252 days and counting!

Mike

Archived