Snorkel Tour from PI

OKCruiseMan

We will be in Nassau again in a couple of weeks, but this time not on a cruise, we will be staying at the Atlantis.

We have already booked a day trip with Powerboat Adventures as my wife and I had done that before, and wanted to do it again with my kids (they would probably object to being called kids, 17 & 21).

We would like to do another snorkel 1/2 day. We have done Stuart Cove before and had a good time, but thought there might be something closer. Seems we spent lots of bus time before getting to Stuart Cove.

Are there any good snorkel trips out of the Paradise Island Marina? I'm sure there are several, but looking for recommendations?

ScubaGirl - Just saw your hands are tied, but thanks for all of the info!

Thanks...

We will be in Nassau again in a couple of weeks, but this time not on a cruise, we will be staying at the Atlantis.

We have already booked a day trip with Powerboat Adventures as my wife and I had done that before, and wanted to do it again with my kids (they would probably object to being called kids, 17 & 21).

We would like to do another snorkel 1/2 day. We have done Stuart Cove before and had a good time, but thought there might be something closer. Seems we spent lots of bus time before getting to Stuart Cove.

Are there any good snorkel trips out of the Paradise Island Marina? I'm sure there are several, but looking for recommendations?

ScubaGirl - Just saw your hands are tied, but thanks for all of the info!

Thanks...

Since you've alreayd done Stuart Cove. You might want to look into Blueholewatersports or Capt carl (bahamaboattours.com.. I think).

Others would be seahorsesailingadventures.com, flyingcloud.info

There's a new company out of PI Marina.. but I don't know anything about them ..No great reviews as yet.

(carefully worded as to not recommend)

I had found the FlyingCloud on other searches, and glad to see it on your list. Their 5 hour Sunday sail out to Rose Island beach has our attention.

Saw a few negatives on too many people at Rose Island (although others did not seem to have that problem at all). I'm sure it is a hit and miss type of thing, but do you know if that is a common problem?

Thanks,

I had found the FlyingCloud on other searches, and glad to see it on your list. Their 5 hour Sunday sail out to Rose Island beach has our attention.

Saw a few negatives on too many people at Rose Island (although others did not seem to have that problem at all). I'm sure it is a hit and miss type of thing, but do you know if that is a common problem?

Thanks,

I personally have never had a problem with this outfit or with crowds at Rose Island. Unless you're thiinking it's a secluded, unpopulated beach where you will have complete privacy, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Flying cloud uses Victoria Beach. Sandy Toes is the one the gets crowded on Sundays. It's not that closeby.

Archived