Breeze

debbie418

How early can we get on the breeze? We are platinum.... Last year I was thinking we got to the port about 1130 bur reading tonight the paper work says 1-3. We will be getting on the ship 7/6.. Thanks for any help

They will tell everyone 1-3. Ignore it. I wish they would stop doing that. It's so ridiculous. Show up at 10:00 or whenever you want. You'll be fine. We were platinum, and we got on the Breeze around 11:00 after showing up at 10:00. The only reason for the wait was that the ship wasn't ready for us yet. But I'd rather be waiting there than sitting at McDonalds or twiddling my thumbs in the car.

We just got off the Breeze on Sunday. We had a delayed debarkation, we finally got off about 10:00 or so and there weren't many people at the terminal yet. When we boarded a week earlier (we are not platinum and did not have FTTF), we arrived at the port at 11:00, the terminal was packed and we were still onboard by 12:15. I think they started boarding maybe 11:30-12:00, it moves really fast once they start boarding.

Archived