A question before I book.

I am planning on booking this week and I wanted to know before I booked:

If I was to book the past guest special or any other special besides early saver and the price goes down before the final payment can I get that price or is it only with early saver that I can get a reduction based off of current prices/sales.

This may have been asked and answered before for that I am sorry, but I am so afraid to book anything besides early saver but I like the idea of half off deposit right now so I can book all the rooms I needed to with the past guest special.

I am planning on booking this week and I wanted to know before I booked:

If I was to book the past guest special or any other special besides early saver and the price goes down before the final payment can I get that price or is it only with early saver that I can get a reduction based off of current prices/sales.

This may have been asked and answered before for that I am sorry, but I am so afraid to book anything besides early saver but I like the idea of half off deposit right now so I can book all the rooms I needed to with the past guest special.

You can book any rate where you are not paying the full amount of the cruise and get price drops before final payment. If you book early saver, you will get the price drops that occur AFTER final payment in the form of OBC. Be prepared though, because if you book a rate where you get half off deposits, then you book another rate - say a resident rate - then you do have to come up with the full deposit (250 pp for a 7 day). This just happened to me. It was no big deal though, I had a good savings with the price drop.

Archived