which FLL Hyatt

ravenraisin

:confused:????Neither one is near water really.

There is one a mile from the port entrance and water taxi, and there is a Publix a block away. This is the Hyatt Place Convention Center/17th St. It's in a better area than the other one for lots of dining choices and there are a few stores too, including a nice Ross. I would choose this one.

The other one is Hyatt Place Airport/Cruise Port. It is off I95 and Stirling Rd in Dania Beach, a few miles south of the airport and port. It is newer and is in a better location for shopping at stores like Kmart, Marshall's, and Big Lots, but the dining choices are mostly fast food and casual chains.

I think the Hyatt near water the OP means is the Hyatt Pier 66.

You are probably right...The OP said "There are two Hyatt place near port", so I assumed they meant "Hyatt Place" hotels....lost in translation, LOL! In that case, I much prefer the Hyatt Pier 66 for a resort-style vacation, but Hyatt Place is better if you are on a budget and want lots of inexpensive dining choices.

I'm looking at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House, they are both on 18th street I believe, does anyone know which is better and what the difference is? The reason that I ask is Hyatt place has queen beds and hyatt house has doubles, (don't like doubles)

Archived