Aft Corner Junior Suite 7666 on Enchantment of the Seas 2013

I was in this cabin, before the stretch. It was a different number then, but it is a great cabin, with a huge balcony.

Thanks Rev. I haven't been on this ship since September 2000. I'm kind of excited to see the stretch and the recent renovations.

• 2 months later...

ABSOLUTELY love this cabin. It is a long walk down that hallway, as are all of the aft cabins.

I am a light sleeper, hence the reason I chose 7666 over 7166. I will say, for our cruise, there was music most nights (sounded more like it was coming from the crew deck), and REALLY LOUD music one or 2 nights. With the balcony door closed, the music was still loud enough to keep me up.

I am looking for the photo we got of the walk in closet... it's beautiful!

• 1 month later...

We are looking at the aft corner cabins 7166 or 7666... thanks for your pics, ... I also found some pics of 7166 after the refurb... Funny but I noticed the cabin in 7666 still has the old art/pics but 7166 didn't ... anyway, my question is do you have any pics of the bathroom since the refurb, has 7666 bath been updated too?

• 3 weeks later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by joecruz1 viewpost.gif

Booked a JS on the Enchantment for 8/30/13, Labor Day, sailing. After reading your post, and looking at the pictures, I jumped on the RCI web site, saw that 7666 was still avilable; called my TA immediately and got my JS changed. WOW! I love the privacy, and the balcony looks wonderful. Thanks for posting.

WOOP WOOP :D

Great! That's what these foums are about. Tell me how you liked it when you get back...the privacy of being off the main hallway run is a nice perk...and the closet...and the amazing balcony and views it affords. Enjoy!

JoeCruz1, did you like the 7666 cabin???

We ended up booking 7666 too, for a Feb. cruise to Bahamas. Just couldn't pass it up. I think we lucked into getting it this late in the game, didn't book it until around Christmas. I can't wait! Thanks again for all the pics! :D

Cool! Enjoy. My pleasure to share the pics. They always help me make up my mind on room selection. The balcony is worth it all in 7666.

• 1 month later...

For JS category, this is the best; quiet, private, huge balcony, walk in closet. Great balcony for a quiet sail away and for coffee every morning. Love that it almost has it own hallway, never heard noise outside or from bars. Booked same JS for an upcoming May cruise and can't wait!

• 4 months later...

Quick question - I'm trying to find a good pic of the aft of the ship to see how the decks overlap/overhang each other. I cannot seem to find a good one.

We have 7666 booked, and would like to how much, if any the deck 8 balconies can see of our balcony.

Quick question - I'm trying to find a good pic of the aft of the ship to see how the decks overlap/overhang each other. I cannot seem to find a good one.

We have 7666 booked, and would like to how much, if any the deck 8 balconies can see of our balcony.

This is Grandeur, but should be identical to Enchantment. Also the wrong side as you're looking at 7166, but again, it should show you the relationship between deck 7 and 8 aft balconies.

Grandeur-aft.jpg

Edited by clarea

Bob, that's perfect! Thanks.

Due to the angled glass and ship structure, it doesn't appear that those on deck 8 will be able to look down on deck 7 balconies. So, I can expect a good amount of privacy.

I've seen some very bad setups for balcony privacy - worst is deck 6 aft cabins on Freedom Class (from my limited experience), so I wanted to know if this was anything like that - gladly, it's not.

Toddcan,

That photo from Bob is an amazing perspective! I will share that the corners on deck 7 on Enchantment have a balcony that wraps around the side of your cabin for a bit. The Grandeur photo shows deck 7 corner room (right above the lounge windows) with a balcony that cuts off straight flush with the sliding glass doors. In 7666 on Enchantment, you will even have a bit of "wrap-around" that allows for cool views down the side of the ship. You will enjoy the balcony. I love the corner balconies. I have never felt spied-upon. Most of it is covered. People only see you from above if you are leaning out on your railing straight out back.

• 2 months later...

My wife and I were just upgraded from 7634 (balcony) to this room. She was kinda bummed, because we had 2 other couples side-by-side-by-side. Once I showed her the pics from here, and the fact the 6 of us can easily have a great time and view from our balcony, she agreed - wow. of course, now she is taking more clothes since there is a walkin closet!! :D

My wife and I were just upgraded from 7634 (balcony) to this room. She was kinda bummed, because we had 2 other couples side-by-side-by-side. Once I showed her the pics from here, and the fact the 6 of us can easily have a great time and view from our balcony, she agreed - wow. of course, now she is taking more clothes since there is a walkin closet!! :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You got one of the very few JS staterooms on Enchantment with a walk-in closet!

• 1 month later...

I had 7666 booked for a March 2015 sailing, but cancelled since we decided to do a big family land vacation in Mexico where we are bringing our son and his family. So, the vacation budget was stretched for 2015.

Then, yesterday, as DW and I were heading out to the local Premium Outlet Mall to get her a new WINTER COAT.. I get a ping on my phone - it was a notification from one of the price tracking websites I use - I still had the alert setup. I tells me the price of a JS has dropped to $683. DW says "book it". I get on the horn with Royal, and see that 7666 is still available!

BOOKED (again)!

This thread has been a GREAT help. There is also a nice Youtube video where a guy took a video of 7166, showing the balcony, bathroom, closet, cabin, etc. I showed my wife, and we are pumped about that Balcony. I highly suggest you search it on youtube. (I cannot access youtube from here). Just search "Enchantment of the Seas 7166"

We've had a corner aft on Indy (HUGE balcony), so we love them! The Enchantment 7666 is not quite as large, but it's stilll massive! And, the enchantment has no obstruction looking straight back like our Indy balcony had.