Just returned from a B2B Windstar Athens-Rome

roomiec

Just got back from an incredible B2B covering much of Italy's most incredible coastline.

This was our 5th Windstar trip and by far...the best.

I hope to have some highlights posted in the next few days but until then if anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to respond.

One comment...the customer service level we experienced this trip has far exceeded anything we could have imagined.

That's so good to hear! As a first-time Windstar cruiser, I'm anxious to hear any & all reports. Would you mind telling us what cabin you had and if you liked it? Was there enough room in the bathroom? Did you experience a lot of motion when sailing? Thanks & welcome home! :)

We were in 223 for both weeks. The bathrooms are comparable in size to those you'll find on the large ships. The shower is a decent size with great water pressure.

For this 2 week period the seas were like glass. There were times you didn't know whether you were sailing or stationary.

We were in 223 for both weeks. The bathrooms are comparable in size to those you'll find on the large ships. The shower is a decent size with great water pressure.

For this 2 week period the seas were like glass. There were times you didn't know whether you were sailing or stationary.

Great information! Thank you so much for answering my questions. We'll be directly across from where you were and forward one cabin. Can't wait!

• 1 month later...

Archived