Past guest rate and room mate question.

I know I am back to asking so many questions and I am sorry :o But it seems like I am forever learning more and more from what I thought I knew or new things and questions are popping up lol. I do thank you all who have read and replied, and for those that will continue to do so, for all your help and patience.

Me, my bf and my parents are all wanting to book the past guest rate. However my sister is not a past guest and would have to pay more if she was to book alone. Though she is paying for her own room and incidentals herself.

My question is that if I was to book with me and her in the same room so that we can get the past guest rate for all of our rooms could she stay in that room by herself and I just bunk with my bf in his room? I know this is probably a silly question but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask instead of finding out when we get there that they are strict on people staying in their assigned rooms.

But rather than her getting charged double for the single suplement it will be your BF getting the charge Unless she just pays the 2 fares for her cabin and the BF pays 2 fares and you can sleep where you please.

But rather than her getting charged double for the single suplement it will be your BF getting the charge Unless she just pays the 2 fares for her cabin and the BF pays 2 fares and you can sleep where you please.

She was going to pay for his room and we would pay for the double room even though it's listed as her and me combined and him in the other room.

Our family had mixed pg/new cruisers in each of 4 cabins. One person from each cabin went down to GS to switch and they tagged the luggage to where they wanted it to end up.

Thank you :) I hated the thought of having to be sneaky lol.

Also' date=' do your parents qualify for a senior rate, you might have to split them up as well![/quote']

Sadly not as of yet do they qualify:( They know I am waiting for the day to use their senior discount :D

7 or 8 years ago we brought friends with us and Carnival allowed two of the other cabins at past guest rate. (we were past guest) We had 3 other couples and did the roulette thing so everyone paid the same; when we got on board and on paper guest services put everyone in the correct room

Archived