One way flights. UK travellers.

karpela

We booked The Eclipse TA Nov 2013 direct with Celebrity in April this year they have charged us £438pp one way BA Miami to Heathrow. Flight prices change all the time but it is worth asking, transfer is included if the flight is booked through Celebrity, but not if the flight is days later than the end of the cruise.

Just another avenue to try.

Have just spoken with Celebrity and she told me if the flights are available later we can book them :)

She said it is better to be flexible with dates, which we would be but the only slight problem is the extra days we would stay in Miami are over Thanksgiving, making the flights home fuller and probably more expensive!

Oh well, we shall wait until nearer the time.

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Adele :)

Have just spoken with Celebrity and she told me if the flights are available later we can book them :)

She said it is better to be flexible with dates, which we would be but the only slight problem is the extra days we would stay in Miami are over Thanksgiving, making the flights home fuller and probably more expensive!

Oh well, we shall wait until nearer the time.

Thanks again to everyone for your help.

Adele :)

Adele

We have hit the problem with flights from the US close to Thaksgiving as well. It can be a real problem. I admit that I did not make the connection when we booked this cruise. We have already booked out flights with Celebrity for this cruise when we booked the cruise. [Of course, the actual flights are not available yet but we have fixed the price.] I am just hoping that they do not release the flights while we are on our next cruise because we will need to jump in quickly if we want to change the day we flight home. I think that we should be home in time.

Sue

Hi

Should you decide to book return make sure your first trip is the one you are going to use, as some companies cancel the whole ticket as a no show if you do it the other way round. We complained to Iberia at the airport saying we weren't going to use the other half of the ticket and we were upgraded to club.Worth a try

Archived