Fall & Winter Sale price drop

YeahBaby!

I booked a 7 day cruise (Dream) Fall & Winter Sale price. I see now that the Fall & Winter Sale price on this cruise is $60.00 cheaper....can I submit a price drop? I haven't paid in full yet.

Thanks for the replies.....I'm still alittle confused on the price drop categories!

I booked a 7 day cruise (Dream) Fall & Winter Sale price. I see now that the Fall & Winter Sale price on this cruise is $60.00 cheaper....can I submit a price drop? I haven't paid in full yet.

Thanks for the replies.....I'm still alittle confused on the price drop categories!

If you are before the date of Final Payment......yes you can but if you are not booked Early Saver you may have to call Carnival.

How can I tell if I am booked early saver? That wasn't one of the options when I originally booked a couple of weeks ago....the lowest price was Fall & Winter Sale price.

Just call and talk to anyone who answers the phone. :)

If you booked under the Fall & Winter Sale you are not booked Early Saver. You can still price match on the Fall & Winter Sale rate if you are not past your final payment date yet. If you are past final payment than no price protection applies. (This price protection is only available with the Early Saver rate)

Archived