Brooklyn question

Mare10

I've been searching the boards and hope I'm asking my question in the right place!

For a Canada/New England cruise in October we're staying in Midtown New York for a couple days and will get to the dock via car service the morning of the cruise.

If we arrive too early to board we're concerned about where to wait with our luggage. Is there anywhere to be able to comfortably do that? So hard to time our pick up time just right. We would like to be among the first to board!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've been searching the boards and hope I'm asking my question in the right place!

For a Canada/New England cruise in October we're staying in Midtown New York for a couple days and will get to the dock via car service the morning of the cruise.

If we arrive too early to board we're concerned about where to wait with our luggage. Is there anywhere to be able to comfortably do that? So hard to time our pick up time just right. We would like to be among the first to board!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

First they will take your checked luggage from you in the parking lot beginning normally about 10-11 am. The Brooklyn pier has a modern air conditioned check in area with lots of space to wait. Unless you are in suite someone will be getting on in front of you. In most cases they won't let you go to your cabin until sometime after boarding starts anyway... I would suggest that whatever time the ship is sailing you aim to be there about 4-5 hours before. plenty of time to board and be early too.

Thanks for the reply! I know we want to get there fairly early so we can have lunch in the dining room. We'll try to be there for boarding by 11 or so. Getting excited!

Archived