Serious Excursion Question

jaxfl

I am going to take the Belize Altun Ha Mayan City and Jungle River Wallace Excursion I just don't know if it should be with Carnival Cruise Lines or this company ShoreExcursioneer. ShoreExcursioneer tells me that they are the ONLY Company that Carnival uses for this tour. If I go with them and they are the ONLY company then booking with them saves me $40 if they are not then I might feel like a fool.

My question is does anyone know the company that Carnival uses for this tour?????? thanks.

I can't answer if the company is the only company Carnival uses for this excursion. I will say that most companies who have cruise line contracts cannot and will not book cruising passengers independently of the cruise line. You can see if other excursion vendors offer a similar tour. Many go to Altun Ha, some with a City tour. Check this board for Altun Ha River Wallace to see if anyone has booked outside the cruise lines in th epast year. I've seeen reviews in the past that seem to indicate others have but these could be outdated.

This is from their website:

Belize Adventure Excursion Combo, Jungle River and Altun Ha Mayan Ruins!

This Shore Excursioneer Excursion is available to all Cruise Line Passengers and Hotel, Vacation Home, Resort, etc. Guests, unless specified otherwise under "Restrictions".

*** NOTE: Due to operator's contracts, this excursion is available to passengers from Carnival Cruise Line only . ***

*** NOTE: Until further notice, this excursion is not available for ships calling to Belize on Wednesdays, thank you for your understanding. ***

After a short tender ride from your ship to Belize City port, you will board a motor boat for an adventurous boat ride, taking you several miles inland to Burrell Boom village riding on the scenic Olde Belize Jungle River. En route you may see iguanas, several varieties of birds, crocodiles and troops of Howler Monkeys. At Burrell Boom, a quaint settlement on the riverbank, you will be served a tasty local lunch with refreshments at The Olde River Tavern, located on the bank of the Olde Belize River. You will then board

Do you think this makes it real???????????????

Archived