Question about soda card?

Coug12

I do not think so. It would have to be bar dispensed and I have never seen that (bottled products do not come with the card)

I believe Princess serves coke products. Does anyone know if one of the choices you can get with the soda card is Powerade sports drink?

I do not think so. It would have to be bar dispensed and I have never seen that (bottled products do not come with the card)
The options with the soda card (a sticker that goes on the card of the person it's for) are: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, soda water and tonic. No "power" or specialty drinks. I've never seen a so-called power drink offered on any cruise ship.

I would just like to add that the ginger ale choice is 'iffy' in my experience. If you can find the bar that has it in the guns you are fine, but if you are at one of the bars that only has it in cans, then you must traipse over to,the fully stocked bar to get your ginger ale. YMMV

I believe Princess serves coke products. Does anyone know if one of the choices you can get with the soda card is Powerade sports drink?

I haven't seen that, but you can buy Red Bull by the can in bars.

When Tim Donovan is not performing martini quality control, he is usually drinking red bull.

Archived