Parking at Port Everglades

NYDVC

Hello everyone.

We have our first cruise out of Port Everglades in Feb 2014. We have a hotel booked, but got thinking about if any hotels at port everglades come with cruise parking and is it worth it? Nothing is coming up on my searches. Do hotels do the cruise parking option like they do at Cape Canaveral?

any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

I recently asked the same question too, on a different thread. My cruise is end of Jan/early Feb. I was told that any by the beach don't offer it. My research came up with the same. The problem is it's peak season in FL at that time. There are some hotels more inland that offer stay n cruise packages, but during the time frame of my cruise the pricing of the package was abt same as parking at the port. Not much savings. I gave up looking and just booked our hotel last night. Hope that helps a little.

I recently asked the same question too, on a different thread. My cruise is end of Jan/early Feb. I was told that any by the beach don't offer it. My research came up with the same. The problem is it's peak season in FL at that time. There are some hotels more inland that offer stay n cruise packages, but during the time frame of my cruise the pricing of the package was abt same as parking at the port. Not much savings. I gave up looking and just booked our hotel last night. Hope that helps a little.

thanks appreciate the information and confirmation its not my internet searching abilities...:-)

www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two good sources for finding hotels offering cruise parking packages. Most will be located close to the FLL airport - if a "free" shuttle to PE is not included count on spending $15+ for a cab.

Good luck! :)

good info thanks, will check them out.

Archived