Free Liqueor - memories of Cartagena

When on the Dream in May this year we all we given a free miniature bottle of a liqueur Cuarenta Y Tres when getting of in Cartagena. This evening on a hot evening sitting out in my garden, I had this. Mmmm I just added some icecubes . Memories came flooding back. it was so nice. I'm glad I kept it till a hot day like today. I found it tasted like Tia Maria but my taste buds aren't that good.

When on the Dream in May this year we all we given a free miniature bottle of a liqueur Cuarenta Y Tres when getting of in Cartagena. This evening on a hot evening sitting out in my garden, I had this. Mmmm I just added some icecubes . Memories came flooding back. it was so nice. I'm glad I kept it till a hot day like today. I found it tasted like Tia Maria but my taste buds aren't that good.

Remember it well. We received ours last May on the Moorish Delights. Still in its box. As you say many happy memories, beautiful city, and the invisible man in the white suit at the port!!!!.:):)

Hmmmph! We were on moorish delights at the end of May, got off in Cartagena but no liqueur for us :confused:

We must have been on the same cruise as you, no liqueur for us either. Maybe because we weren't docked in the town and used the port shuttle bus?

Saw the invisible man though!! :)

We were on the same cruise as Langtoncouple and Cruisin Linda, and were given a couple of little bottles. Tried one during the cruise (man! Strong stuff!), and put the other in the drinks cupboard back home and forgot about it. Will have to dig it out this weekend.

Archived