How do you bring water onboard?

MBRN

The porters at Port Canaveral will NOT take the water and deliver it to you. You have to carry it on the ship yourself. My son-in-law carried on a case last October as the porters refused to take it but he was able to carry it on. We just take a 6 pack and refill the bottles at the water stations on board.

Twice in Port Canaveral this year, I've dropped off my soft sided, but large "cooler" with the rest of my luggage. In it, wrapped Aquafina water and about six cans of diet pepsi. I ask the cabin attendant to keep it iced.

One was wrapped and the other was loose bottles - to fit the shape of the rolling bag.

Edit: tried to "quote" the question on if we had them wrapped or lose. Still figuring out the app.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Cruise Critic App

We don't bring water.....the ship's water is fine! Bring a refillable bottle, if you must carry water with you every second. Otherwise, any bar or eating venue will give you water upon request!

Occasionally one of us (me) has a compromised immune system and a fussy doctor. With note from my doctor, we reinforce a case of water and put our name and cabin info all over.

Never had to show the note; no trip to the nauty room....,so far.

Archived