Best balcony on Pride for 3

TikkiTembo

My friend and her family plan to sail on the Pride during the week of Thanksgiving. She wants an unobstructed balcony cabin. I know 6232 is considered the best for four people and 8232 for two people. (And 5232 and 6232 are already booked.) What other cabin do you recommend for a party of three? (BTW, she's sailing with her mother who is in her 70s so noise levels and location to the elevators and other activities is a factor.) Thanks in advance.

Your friend will love the Pride!

The first time we sailed on her (with 3 people), we stayed in a suite on deck 6, midship. I'm not sure of the cabin number, unfortunately, but we loved it and had PLENTY of room.

The second time we were on the Pride we sailed with 4 people and got 2 connecting balcony rooms, I believe they were on deck 6 as well but I'm not positive on that. Could have been deck 7. That was nice because we could have 2 bathrooms, and a large balcony area (with the divider taken down).

In the case of both cabins, we had no noise issues.

We stayed in 8228 & 8230 on the Panorama deck, which was actually an extended balcony. It was a cabin for 3, as it was just myself, DH, and DD. I believe we had 8228. Great cabin. Hope this helps!!:D:D

We stayed in 8228 & 8230 on the Panorama deck, which was actually an extended balcony. It was a cabin for 3, as it was just myself, DH, and DD. I believe we had 8228. Great cabin. Hope this helps!!:D:D

Thanks, I'll pass this on. I love, love, love the Pride! Of course my favorite cabin is 6232. The only thing my husband didn't like was the noise from the work/wash area next door. The banging of them washing the pots and pans kind of bothered him but it was a non-issue for me. I've actually booked that room again for my next cruise.

Archived