"Grills" port canaveral

zpdw484

I am flying in a day early for my Freedom cruise the first week of September. I am staying at the Radisson and I am planning on going over to Grills to grab a bite to eat, have a few drinks, and watch the ships depart on Saturday afternoon. Sounds like a great way to unwind and start my vacation! I understand that it can get very crowded on the weekends when the ships are departing. What time does it start to get packed?? Just trying to plan on what time I should head over. My plan is to just hang out at the tiki bar on the outside deck. What time do they start playing live music? Also can anyone tell me what I should plan on paying for a taxi from the Radisson to Grills? Will there be taxis around when I decide to go back to the hotel or do I need to have a number ready for a local taxi company? Thanks for your help!

My DW and I have ben there as early as 4:30 and it's already packed. Its a good place to hang out all afternoon, listed to music, watch the fishing boats come in, etc. Plan to spend all afternoon and you'll have a good seat......:D

My DW and I have ben there as early as 4:30 and it's already packed. Its a good place to hang out all afternoon, listed to music, watch the fishing boats come in, etc. Plan to spend all afternoon and you'll have a good seat......:D

Thanks! I am definitely looking forward to a fun evening!

Archived