wine from steakhouse first night...

lol! I'm not sure I could drink a whole bottle myself! I will have dining companions, but i'm not willing to share wine with a 12 and 13 year old! hahaha

would they be able to hold it for the next night in MDR? just wondering what my options are:)

lol! I'm not sure I could drink a whole bottle myself! I will have dining companions, but i'm not willing to share wine with a 12 and 13 year old! hahaha

would they be able to hold it for the next night in MDR? just wondering what my options are:)

Take it to your cabin and bring it to the DR. Since you got the wine on the ship shouldnt be corkage fee.

I understand that I will get a free bottle of wine. If I dont consume it all while at the steakhouse, can I bring the remainder back to my cabin??

thanks!

Yes. You get your choice of a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine on the first night. My DD and I didn't finish it, but left the steakhouse with the rest in water glasses as they wouldn't let us leave with wine glasses :confused:. I'm sure you could save it for the MDR.

I understand that I will get a free bottle of wine. If I dont consume it all while at the steakhouse, can I bring the remainder back to my cabin??

thanks!

What is this nonsense of which you speak?:eek: Where can I get one of these magical never empty bottles of wine? :D

Seriously though, you will have no problems taking the left over wine with you. Enjoy the steakhouse!

Yes. You get your choice of a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine on the first night. My DD and I didn't finish it, but left the steakhouse with the rest in water glasses as they wouldn't let us leave with wine glasses :confused:. I'm sure you could save it for the MDR.

they wouldnt let u leave with the wine glasses, because they are crystal wine glasses, and each stem cost more than the wine in the glass

Hey we like barefooticon7.gif

Me too. I love their sweet white wine. with nuts and fruit and cheese...YUM.

ditto their Zinfandel...also sort of sweet. but fruity for real. Love it.

I know little about wine..smelling it..tasting it..and I don't drink hard liquor at all....but , and you are going to laugh, Blue Nun white Wine is one of my favorites....

Barefoot reminds me of those wines..even though I know Blue Nun is German and Barefoot is New ZEaland.

I like Lancer's too. shows my age.

Boones Apple Farm Wine. If it is still made...that wine..makes the best spaghetti sauce in the world. Totally. It was not pleasant to drink...even when I was a poor young teacher...but tomato sauces.............it is amazing...how that wine inhances the good taste of sauces......and wow. Delicious.

I know little about wine..smelling it..tasting it..and I don't drink hard liquor at all....but , and you are going to laugh, Blue Nun white Wine is one of my favorites....

Barefoot reminds me of those wines..even though I know Blue Nun is German and Barefoot is New ZEaland.

Boones Apple Farm Wine. If it is still made...that wine..makes the best spaghetti sauce in the world. Totally. It was not pleasant to drink...even when I was a poor young teacher...but tomato sauces.............it is amazing...how that wine inhances the good taste of sauces......and wow. Delicious.

We like what we like and dont care what others say. Our daughter is a wine snob and always makes fun when we drink white zin.

Lately we have been drinking rieslings and other whites also so she thinks there is hope for us. icon7.gif

Actually, it's Thunderbird and Mad Dog 20/20! :eek:

That just made my stomach clench...and brought back memories! One time long, long ago we thought as teenagers it would be cool to drink some wine...so we pooled our money and bought a jug of mad dog :eek: needles to say, I am surprised that I even drink wine after that experience! Lol!

Life is too short to drink horrible wine.

Life is too short to drink horrible wine.

We used to enjoy what many would call horrible wine. Luckily, our tastes have evolved quite a bit since then. Today we could never enjoy what we used to drink and we thoroughly enjoy better wines.

That being said, I would argue your point just a bit. I would say that life is too short to drink what you don't enjoy.

Archived