Size of Carry On Luggage?

GJM

We are going on the 4 day Enchantment cruise and I am going to TRY and pack light - what is the size of a carry on that you can take with you. I was thinking of just doing that - and are you limited to just the 1 bag per person.

Your carry on bags should be airline carry on size so as to be able to fit through the x-ray scanner in the port terminal. Any bags that do not fit the x-ray scanner have to be turned in as checked bags.

We took only carry-ons on our cruise last year. We just gave them to the porters as checked luggage. We had a small carry-on bag with our valuables that we carried with us that went through the scanner.

For anything 7 nights or less, if I'm flying, I only take carryon luggage - a 21" roller bag and a backpack. Both fit easily in the scanner and I don't have to wait around for my luggage.

We plan to board around 1:00 so that the cabins will be ready. We drop our bags and head out. If you prefer to be on early, you will have to keep your bags with you wherever you go until then.

Archived