Seattle Hotel near QuickShuttle for 1 night?

langleyfld

We are taking the QuickShuttle from Vancouver to Seattle after our cruise in May 2014. We'd like to stay downtown Seattle at a nice hotel, for only 1 night, nothing fancy. Would it be best to stay not far from the bus station or take a short cheap taxi ride away? We will also need transportation to the airport the next morning for our flight home. Flat rate taxi or shuttle?

We are taking the QuickShuttle from Vancouver to Seattle after our cruise in May 2014. We'd like to stay downtown Seattle at a nice hotel, for only 1 night, nothing fancy. Would it be best to stay not far from the bus station or take a short cheap taxi ride away? We will also need transportation to the airport the next morning for our flight home. Flat rate taxi or shuttle?

Why not take a hotel near the Seattle Airport ? I don't know if you'll actually a lot of time to enjoy downtown Seattle after arriving on the shuttle. If you want you can then take transit from the airport .

As I recall, QuickShuttle usually makes a stop at the Best Western Executive Inn, adjacent to the Space Needle/Seattle Center area. I suppose you could ride the monorail from Seattle Center to downtown Seattle (about a mile away) if you want to go there.

But depending on your flight time, etc., it might be just as easy to ride QuickShuttle all the way to SEATAC and then stay at a nearby airport hotel.

Archived