Breakaway Update

Just off the 7/7 sailing. Had great time and will post review soon. FYI they did offer the Lattitude Party for all levels, Bronze and up, on Tuesday night at 7:15, contrary to what their website states and past cruises. When I asked why they were now offering it I was told it was to relieve some of the congestion in the dining rooms. Cocktails and snacks were served with music and dancing, very nicely done.

They also offered a discount to the Cirque show on the first night. An announcement was made during lunch that tickets would be discounted 25 percent for first night only. Not sure why, and if this will be offered again, but assume it was underbooked.

They also offered a discount to the Cirque show on the first night. An announcement was made during lunch that tickets would be discounted 25 percent for first night only. Not sure why, and if this will be offered again, but assume it was underbooked.

That's the reason, same as free wine on early seatings in speciality restaurants offered on some ships/itineraries/individual cruises, to get people to eat on quieter time, or in this case, paying also on the first night when most are not yet settled in and wouldn't yet think about things like that. :)

Just off the 7/7 sailing. Had great time and will post review soon. FYI they did offer the Lattitude Party for all levels, Bronze and up, on Tuesday night at 7:15, contrary to what their website states and past cruises. When I asked why they were now offering it I was told it was to relieve some of the congestion in the dining rooms. Cocktails and snacks were served with music and dancing, very nicely done.

.....if people pre-booked the Cirque show for the first night, do you know if they got the discount too?

:confused:

wasiii

First night is also Lobster Tail night in the 3 MDR's......and this is another way of 'crowd control"

.....if people pre-booked the Cirque show for the first night, do you know if they got the discount too?

:confused:

wasiii

Nope. Friend pre-booked Cirque first night. $39.99/per person no discount.

Nope. Friend pre-booked Cirque first night. $39.99/per person no discount.

Thank you kylenyc, much appreciated.

I guess procrastination is good sometimes. ;)

wasiii

Sent through the air with the greatest of ease from my Galaxy Nexus.

Archived