My Blue Iguana Tervis Tumbler

jennb101

Thanks for the info. Definitely going to buy one or three!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

That's just what I did. I had planned on getting one of each but that's when I found out they didn't have the Red Frog one :(. I had read in some reviews of how when they went to purchase theirs the ship was sold out.. that's why I went there first. On that cruise, I got my platinum gift Carnival tervis and the Blue Iguana. I plan on booking the Breeze for 09/14 so I guess that's when I'll get my Red Frog tumbler.

Have a great cruise!

That's just what I did. I had planned on getting one of each but that's when I found out they didn't have the Red Frog one :(. I had read in some reviews of how when they went to purchase theirs the ship was sold out.. that's why I went there first. On that cruise, I got my platinum gift Carnival tervis and the Blue Iguana. I plan on booking the Breeze for 09/14 so I guess that's when I'll get my Red Frog tumbler.

Have a great cruise!

Me and my other half are hoping to book the Breeze on 14 Sept! First place I'm heading to is the Red Frog Rum Bar (after buying the Cheers programme)! Race you! Lol! :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

About a week after posting on this thread, I dropped my Platinum Carnival Tervis cup on the street and it broke. :(

So, I go online to Tervis' website, print out the return form, mark all the appropriate spots, put the cup in the bubble envelope and send it back to Tervis for replacement. That was about a week ago. While cleaning out my purse yesterday, I notice the Tervis form is in it.. I never put it in the bubble envelope with the cup! :eek:

The only thing I have with the cup is my return address on the envelope, no documentation inside with instructions to just replace the cup using the same Carnival patch inside :(. Very upset about this since Carnival is now on to the new platinum gift. Now, I know I can go on ebay and get one, but that is not MY platinum gift.. it's someone elses. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that's my logic.. God made me this way (as my 4 year old granddaughter says..LOL).

Hi all,

I got a Blue Iguana Tervis Tumbler a couple of years ago on the Liberty. I dropped it a couple of weeks ago and it broke. I am hoping there is a way for me to get another one other than going on a cruise to get it-since I am not sure when my next cruise will be. I love these tumblers! :)

I thought that Blue Iguana was something introduced last year on the Breeze.

About a week after posting on this thread, I dropped my Platinum Carnival Tervis cup on the street and it broke. :(

So, I go online to Tervis' website, print out the return form, mark all the appropriate spots, put the cup in the bubble envelope and send it back to Tervis for replacement. That was about a week ago. While cleaning out my purse yesterday, I notice the Tervis form is in it.. I never put it in the bubble envelope with the cup! :eek:

The only thing I have with the cup is my return address on the envelope, no documentation inside with instructions to just replace the cup using the same Carnival patch inside :(. Very upset about this since Carnival is now on to the new platinum gift. Now, I know I can go on ebay and get one, but that is not MY platinum gift.. it's someone elses. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that's my logic.. God made me this way (as my 4 year old granddaughter says..LOL).

Call the company - they may have it and want to know how to get a new one back to you! Will be curious if they are able to duplicate the Carnival logo or if you get a plain one back.

I thought that Blue Iguana was something introduced last year on the Breeze.

I got my Blue Iguana Tumbler on the Liberty in Jan. 2012 - right after she got the 2.0 upgrades. They sold out of Red Frog ones when I went back to get one. Sailed her again January this year and forgot to get one but came home with 2 of the platinum gift ones.... Sailing her again next month so maybe will finally get my Red Frog tumbler to go with our others! :D

I bought the Blue Iguana cup on the Glory. They didn't sell the Red Frog one because you can only get that from the Red Frog Rum Bar not the Red Frog Pub. Glory has the Red Frog Pub. :(

If not mistaken, Glory has the Red Frog Rum Bar and not the Red Frog Pub!

Call the company - they may have it and want to know how to get a new one back to you! Will be curious if they are able to duplicate the Carnival logo or if you get a plain one back

I emailed them today so we'll see.

Price was around $13 or $14 with the lid if I remember correctly. I found it a bit odd that they added tip to it since it was a "bar" purchase even though they wouldn't fill it with a drink. Comparable pricing to buying a Tervis cup with lid in a store like Bed, Bath & Beyond or somewhere similar.

I went to amazon.com and clicked a link to tervis.com and if you buy you get free shipping using Amazon as a code. I never heard of these before but they sound great - they have all kinds starting at $11

Call the company - they may have it and want to know how to get a new one back to you! Will be curious if they are able to duplicate the Carnival logo or if you get a plain one back.

it's my understanding that they dismantle the cup, remove the Carnival logo patch, and put it inside the new cup.

Will they serve your drinks in the tumblers or do you have to get your drink and pour it into the cup? Since they sell them you would think they would serve in them.

Going on the Dream in October and I want to get one of each. :cool:

We sailed on a 7-day from Boston on Glory in July. The ONLY souvenir I had wanted to bring back were Blue Iguana & Red Frog Tervis tumblers. I went directly to the Blue Iguana upon boarding- it wasn't even noon yet- hoping to get them before they sold out. They didn't have them and the bartender acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. I tried again later and they sent me to the table where they were selling the Bottomless Bubbles & Cheers programs- they had a insulated cup there. I bought one, but it's not Tervis, and it's not Blue Iguana or Red Frog. I'm still sad. :( I'd been planning on bringing those home for months.

My replacement cup came in the mail today!!! yay! I am sooo impressed with Tervis' customer service! :D

Archived